Licenses & Education
- Northern Illinois University College of Law - J.D.
- United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois - 2017
More About Nick Ktenas
Nicholas W Ktenas was born and raised in the southern suburbs of Chicago where he is happy to be surrounded by lots of family. When he is not working tirelessly for his clients, he enjoys spending time with his wonderful wife and two adorable boys.
Similar to his brother Alex, Nick was also a former prosecutor, where he prosecuted various criminal and traffic offenses. Prior to being admitted to the Illinois Bar, he was a 711 Licensed Law Clerk for the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Felony Division, in Markham, IL. Nicholas graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northern Illinois University College of Law, where he finished in the top 10 of his class and was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 2017.
Nick focuses his practice in the areas of residential real estate, commercial real estate and criminal law. He has successfully handled hundreds of real estate transactions in the Chicagoland area, primarily in Cook, Will and DuPage Counties.
Memberships & Associations
- Selected as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, 2023
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Hellenic Bar Association (HBA)
- South Suburban Bar Association (SSBA)